Thanks to everyone who has been involved in the Joining Up Care discussions.
If you haven’t already, you still have time to let us know what you think about the Joining up Care proposals. There’s various ways you can get involved in the discussion:
Come along to one of our workshops:
Date Time Venue
- Friday 7 September 1.30 to 3pm Glenrothes Hospital (Training Room)
- Wednesday 19 September 6.30 to 8pm Glenrothes Hospital (Training Room)
- Friday 21 September 1.30 to 3pm Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy (Training Room 1 (Dining Room 1)
- Monday 24 September 1.30 to 3pm Fife House, Glenrothes (FHM05.001 Committee Room 1)
- Wednesday 26 September 6.30 to 8pm Adamson Hospital (room to be confirmed)
- Thursday 27 September 6.30 to 8pm Queen Margaret Hospital (Board Room)
Numbers are limited due to room size at all venues so please let us know if you wish to attend.
Call: 01383 565 199 or
Public consultation workshops
13 workshops are taking place all over Fife. To find one near you visit Joining Up Care Public Consultation.
A questionnaire is available to feedback your views – before completing please read through the consultation documents. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
For everything you need to know about the proposals visit Joining Up Care.