Looking for a new challenge in the New Year? Do you have experience of Children and Families Service, Criminal Justice or Adults and Older People social care? If so, this could be for you.
Children and Families, Criminal Justice and Health & Social Care are embarking on an exciting new project to replace our social care case management system SWIFT and we are now recruiting four lead officers to take this project forward.
The SWIFT replacement system will be a modern system led by social care practitioners to deliver a system that focuses on our service users and their outcomes and we are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who can bring significant subject matter experience to help drive the project.
- Role: SWIFT Replacement Project Team lead officer x 4 – secondment opportunity
- Contract: Temporary for 18 months to 2 years
- Job description: Details of the job description and terms and conditions visit MyJobScotland
- Closing date for applications: 8 January 2019
- Interview date: Monday 21 January
For more information, please contact ShirleyAnne Miller, Service Manager – SWIFT Replacement
Tel. 03451 55 55 55 ext. 470114