Support to Communicate Your Project
Your communications team can help:
- Co-ordinate public relations and manage the way the Partnership works with the media
- Advise on internal communications and supporting major change for example to the way we organise or deliver services
- Market services, places and get involved in social marketing, including campaigns
- Manage digital communications for example web information on intranet site and content on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage the Partnership’s brand and graphics design services.
By working together we can support and drive the Partnership’s communications strategy (2016-19).
If you would like a copy of the Partnership’s Brand Guidelines or presentation and staff newsletter templates, or advice on photography and design work, please contact one of the team:
Hazel Williamson, Communications Officer, Health and Social Care Partnership Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 461368
NHS Fife Communications team: Tel: 01592 647971 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org